Mobikwik Xtra Review – Is it Safe?
Mobikwik Xtra is a program offered by Mobikwik, which allows users to invest certain amount and users earn up to 12% interest on their investments. The company claims that this interest rate is higher than most saving banks and FDs. In this article, you will get detailed Mobikwik Xtra review, its features, and explore its pros and cons, along with some alternatives and frequently asked questions.
About the Program
Users can earn up to 12% interest on their investments by using the Mobiqwik Xtra program in Mobikwik app. Anyone can start their investment with a minimum of Rs. 1,000 and go upto Rs. 10 lacs maximum. This app is similar to the 12 Percent Club by BharatPe.
Overall, Mobikwik Xtra can be a great investment opportunity, along with your existing investment. However, like any finance related program, it’s important to carefully review the terms and conditions and assess whether the benefits and rewards are worth the effort and cost of using the service.
Also read: ETmoney Vs Groww – Which app is better?
Mobikwik Xtra Review by Customers
Positive reviews 👍
- Any time withdrawal: Earnings are added on a daily basis to your account and are available to withdraw based on the investment plan
- Easy to Use: Users have reported that the Xtra program is easy to use, with a user-friendly interface and simple processes for investing and earning interest.
- Customer Support: Users have reported that the customer support for Mobikwik Xtra is responsive and helpful in resolving any issues related to the program.
Negative reviews 👎
- Returns not Guaranteed: Company has clearly stated that there is no guarantee of 12% per annum. This is because there is always risk of default from creditworthy borrowers of Transactree Technologies Pvt Ltd (Mobikwik’s Lending Partner).
- Maximum Investment Limit : The maximum amount that can be invested in this program is Rs. 10 Lakh only. This means that the maximum you can earn is Rs. 10,000 per month. This may not be a very attractive option for most investors.
- Technical Glitches: Some users have reported technical glitches and issues with the Mobikwik app, which can affect the ability to earn and redeem rewards through the loyalty program.
Alternatives to Mobikwik Xtra
- 12% Club – 12% Club is powered by BharatPe and in partnership with RBI approved NBFCs offers you a solution for all your investment and borrowing needs. Customers can invest money anytime and start earning interest daily. Loan amount is from Rs.10,000 to Rs.1,00,000. However, Xtra provides higher maximum investment limit, that is Rs.10,00,000. Visit ThinkMoneyTrader for more financial bytes like this.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is Mobikwik Xtra free?
Yes, Mobikwik Xtra is a free program. Users can invest and earn returns without any additional cost. No fees or charges are applicable for withdrawal from Flexi mode of investment.
Q. What payment methods are accepted on Xtra?
You can make payment via UPI and Netbanking. Via UPI you can transact for upto Rs. 1 Lac. Payment via credit card is not allowed by RBI for P2P investments.
Q. What is Mobiqwik Xtra Plus?
Investment in Xtra can be made via Flexi or Plus option.
Flexi investment offers interest upto 12% p.a. and no lock-in. User can withdraw anytime without any withdrawal fee
Plus is a fixed tenure investment option offering interest upto 12.99% p.a. The lock-in tenures available for the investments are 3,6,9,and 12 months presently. Premature withdrawal may lead to loss of interest in this mode of investment.