Among the many financial institutions in the country, two that stand out are UBank and ING Australia. Both banks have gained a reputation for their online-only approach to banking, which has made them very popular with a younger, tech-savvy demographic. In this blog, we’ll take a closer look at both banks and compare UBank Vs ING Australia on the basis of their features and services.
UBank is an Australian online-only bank that was established in 2008. It is owned by National Australia Bank (NAB), which is one of the four largest banks in the country. UBank offers a range of financial products and services, including savings accounts, home loans, and term deposits. One of the standout features of UBank is its user-friendly online platform, which allows customers to manage their finances easily and efficiently. Some of the benefits of banking with UBank include:
- High-interest savings accounts: UBank offers some of the most competitive interest rates in the market, making it an attractive option for savers.
- No account fees: UBank does not charge any account fees, which is a great incentive for customers who are looking to save money.
- Flexible home loans: UBank offers a range of home loan products that cater to the needs of different customers. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, an investor, or looking to refinance, UBank has a loan option for you.
ING Australia is the Australian arm of Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation, ING Group. ING Australia operates as an online-only bank and offers a range of financial products and services, including savings accounts, home loans, and personal loans. Some of the benefits of banking with ING Australia include:
- High-interest savings accounts: Like UBank, ING Australia offers some of the most competitive interest rates in the market, making it an attractive option for savers.
- No account fees: ING Australia does not charge any account fees, which is a great incentive for customers who are looking to save money.
- Global ATM network: ING Australia customers have access to a global ATM network, which means they can withdraw money from ATMs in different countries without incurring any fees.
✅ Also Read : Ubank Vs Macquarie
✅ Read: Ubank Vs ANZ Plus
Comparing UBank and ING Australia
Both offer similar benefits to customers, such as high-interest savings accounts and no account fees. However, there are some differences between the two banks that may make one more attractive to certain customers.
UBank is primarily focused on home loans, savings accounts, and term deposits, while ING Australia also offers personal loans and credit cards.
UBank offers customer support via phone, email, and live chat, while ING Australia offers support via phone and email only.
UBank’s savings account offers a higher interest rate for balances over $200,000, while ING Australia’s savings account offers a higher interest rate for balances over $100,000.
UBank does not perform credit checks when customers apply for savings accounts, while ING Australia does.
Both banks have mobile apps that allow customers to manage their finances on the go. However, UBank’s app has some unique features, such as the ability to view and manage multiple accounts in one place and track spending using categorization.
Table of Differences – UBank Vs ING Australia
|Differences between UBank and ING Australia||UBank||ING Australia|
|Product offerings||Home loans, savings accounts, term deposits||Home loans, savings accounts, term deposits, personal loans, credit cards|
|Customer support||Phone, email, live chat||Phone, email|
|Interest rate tiers||Higher interest rate for balances over $200,000||Higher interest rate for balances over $100,000|
|Credit checks||Does not perform credit checks for savings accounts||Performs credit checks for savings accounts|
|App features||View and manage multiple accounts in one place, track spending using categorization||N/A|
|Ownership||Owned by National Australia Bank||Owned by ING Group|
Which Bank to Choose – UBank vs ING Australia?
Overall, both UBank and ING Australia are reputable banks that offer competitive rates and services. It’s recommended that individuals do their research and compare the benefits of each bank before making a decision on which one to choose. Visit ThinkMoneyTrader for more financial bytes like this.